April 21, 1997
Babasaheb Naik College Of Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
Shankar V. Vattamwar
To be associated with a professionally managed organization where I can explore my talents, recognize my capabilities to be part of an efficient team and be involved in continuous development of the company and also enhancing my skills.
Bachelor of Engineering in “Computer Science and Engineering.” Programming Languages Babasaheb Naik College of Engineering (2016-2020) Java/J2EE
Pusad Maharashtra Percentage-85.58% C++
Amaravati University C
Diploma in “Computer Engineering.” Web Technologies. Government Polytechnic (2013-2016) HTML
Yavatmal Maharashtra Percentage-72.88% CSS
Secondary Certificate Examination DATABASE
Vasantrao Naik Krushi Vidyalay (2012-2013) Oracle 10g,11g
Bitargaon (Bk) Maharashtra Percentage-83.60% MySQL State Board
Diploma Final Year Project
• Title: Dream Digital Lab
• Role: Team Member
• Description: This Web Application provides facility to conduct online examination world-wide. It saves time as it allows number of students to give the exam at a time and displays the results as the test gets over, so no need to wait for the result. It is automatically generated by the server. Administrator has privilege to create, modify & delete the test papers and its particular questions. User can register, login and give the test with specific id and see the result as well.
Degree Final Year Project
• Title: TAGS-Improvement to Study Fact
• Role: Group Leader
• Description: This Web Application provides facility to small tuitions classes to largest educational institute as well as private coaching classes for teaching online. Generate examinations as well as provide easily provide the study material for students and learners. It allows number of students and registered users to access it. Provide platform for self-learner online coaching. Maintain student’s performance. Default user has privilege to create user, modify user and delete user. Registered user creates, modify and delete the exam and paper.
Real Time Project
• Title: E-Loan Application
• Role: Project Leader
• Description: The E-Loan application is local host application which is designed for credits department to perform various activities like create new loan, approval new loan requests by authorized approver etc. The projects involved testing all fields of the application and creating test cases and test scenarios.
• Secretary of Institute of Engineers (India) (2019-2020)
• National Level Technical Paper Presentation for UG “Threshold-2018” 2nd prize at BNCOE Pusad.
• National Level Technical Paper Presentation “Antratech-15” 1st prize at Dr. B. N. College of Engg. & Tech. Yavatmal.
• National Level Project Competition “Technofest-15” 1st prize at Tulsiramji Gaikwad-Patil College of Engg. & Tech. Nagpur.
• Participated and Presented in M.S.B.T.E. Project Competition (Nagpur Region) at J.D. Polytechnic Nagpur.
• Quick Learner
• Hard Working
I, Shankar Vyanktesh Vattamwar hereby declare that the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.