My Career Path 2 (Software Engineer Module)
Testing and Java
Best Software Testing Institute In Bangalore
This career path is carefully designed keeping in mind the individual roles a fresher would want to achieve to get a job as a Test Engineer( Manual and Automation)
Why Learn Testing and Java?
Testing and Java strengthens your dream of becoming a Test engineer including automation.
- Testing is the basic activity that an end-user would perform for any product in the world before the purchase or usage and how can software industry be an exception being one of the biggest industries globally.
- No products come out to the market without having gone through multiple levels of testing and every company ensures that its products are tested to deliver the best results by avoiding faults and provide the best user experience to its customers. what best can an engineer ask for when they can test some of the coolest, innovative or unique products even before the world could see it. Testing any product results in higher productivity and the industry is looking for perfection which is where test engineers play an important role.
- Test engineers primarily follow manual and automation forms of Testing and with this course you will master both Manual and Automation Testing(Selenium). The industry is moving towards automation and there is no reason why you should not too.
- Manual testing is a type of software Testing where Test engineers manually execute test cases without using any automation tool. Manual testing is the most primitive of all testing types and helps find bugs in the software. Any new application must be manually tested before its testing can be automated.
- Selenium is a portable Framework for Testing Web Applications. selenium provides a playback tool for authoring functional tests without the need to learn a test scripting language.
- Java is a legacy language that is widely used across the world to build complete applications that can run on single computers or distributed among clients across a network and Java still holds a strong position despite having a long history talks about its richness. In terms of Testing especially with selenium Java is mostly by Automation professionals. Selenium with Java binding is a java library which means it has been developed using Java concepts. You must be aware of concepts of java programming and have a good knowledge on object oriented programming concept to be a great automation test engineer and now with automation taking over the number of opportunities is good for Testing freshers in India,
A software engineer having front end technologies(web technologies) will increase the opportunities across the software industry and it can give you its own advantage of being a front end developer which is one of the most in-demand roles in the software industry.
Database skill is a key as the saying goes data is everything in this era, this skill strengthen your hold on the entire project.
Aptitude + Soft Skills + Personality Development + programming sessions + Live Project + mock interviews for both technical and non technical skills are our promise for you to crack an interview as you know these are some key interview rounds in most of the hiring process.
Till you get a job
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Introduction to testing and its need.
Know about how software development is dealt/handled at different companies
Learning this will make you be well aware of all the methodologies in testing
Types of Testing
Testing is huge and knowing all its types is the key to becoming a master in testing.
Software Testing Life Cycle
Life cycle of testing and how we can test in real-time
Test Case Design Technique
Test cases are the deciding factor and don’t you want to write the most efficient test cases if your answer is yes then this is for you.
Test Case Development
Developing test cases adds value and strengthens your hold on testing, which is why this is a must.
Test Case Execution
Execution is important in any work and Test cases are no exception, Learn how you actually test/perform testing.
Bug Tracking and Reporting
Introduces and explains defect tracking and you would learn bug tracking tools also / Tracking a bug/defect is a test engineer’s responsibility and we will learn how to be responsible test engineers
Test Closure Activity
Helps you to build a summary of all the tests conducted during the software development life cycle
Gives the inside of the requirement traceability matrix and defect traceability matrix.
Agile SDLC Process
Learn agile development
Introduction to Automation
What is Automation
Advantages & Disadvantage of Automation
When do we go for Automation
Introduction to Selenium
What is Selenium?
Languages & Platform supported by Selenium
Selenium Component (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium Grid)
Differences between Selenium and QTP
Install Selenium IDE, Selenium IDE Features, Creating First Selenium IDE script
Basic Browser Handling
Launching Browser (Firefox, Chrome, IE,Safari…)
Locators and its Types
What is locator?
Locator types(tagName,id,name,className,link text,partial link text,CSS,Xpath)
Selenium WebDriver(Basic And Advanced Stuff)
Introduction to WebDriver & Comparison with Selenium RC, Install Selenium WebDriver
Handling WebElement & mouse events in web driver
Different ways to perform actions on elements
Using getters and setters for validation
Performing mouse hover action
Handling Dropdown Menu
Performing Drag and Drop action
Handling Drop-downs, Handling Alerts/popups
Handling Dynamic Web Tables, iFrames, Dynamic Elements
Drag and Drop action in Selenium
Using Robot API with Selenium
How to use AutoIT with Selenium
Keyboard & Mouse Event using Action Class in Selenium Webdriver,
How to Upload & Download a File using Selenium Webdriver
Junit & TestNg
What is Automation Frame Work
Types of Framework
Implementation of Frame Work
Execution of Frame Work
Database Testing using Selenium WebDriver
WHAT YOU WILL CREATE
Portfolio projects that showcase your new skills
Our grads work at some of the top tech companies
What people say about KodNest
You have 3 courses specially designed keeping in mind the demand in IT, career growth and placement opportunities. So we have MCP1 ( Full Stack Development Module). MCP2(Test Engineer Module) and MCP3( Kodnest Premium Module)
MCP is nothing but the abbreviation for My Career Path you are free to choose the career path you want.
The Fee details are provided in this link, Please go through the same.
Yes, All the career paths include placements till you get your job.
You are free to choose any career path of your choice as per your aspirations and future plans. All these career paths have their own uniqueness in the IT industry
No, We will provide you with 5 free classes to know our quality of training before paying the fees.
Yes, you will have regular mock interviews and Personal Mentorship will be given to you as well.
Yes, you will be doing a live project which is a part of the Career path program.
Placement would start from day 1 once your demo classes are completed
You can attend placements till you get a job
Around 160+ companies hired from kodnest as of Feb 2020 and more details are available in the link provided.
Yes, Our training programs are designed such that anyone can learn and understand it easily even if they are from non CS branches as our priority starts with a strong foundation.
Course duration details are provided in this link, please click to know more.
Yes you will get a course completion on successfully completing the classroom training program.
Yes you will get a certificate if you get a placed before the course completion