My Career Path 1 (FULL STACK DEVELOPER MODULE)
Java, Python and Testing
Best Java & Python Training Institute In Bangalore
This career path is carefully designed keeping in mind the individual roles a fresher would want to achieve to get a job as a programmer or a full stack developer with testing skills
Why Learn Java and python?
Java and Python both being object-oriented languages have its own advantages.
- Java is a legacy language that is widely used across the world to build complete applications that can run on single computers or distributed among clients across a network and Java still holds a strong position despite having a long history talks about its richness. In terms of the number of opportunities for freshers in India, Java has a strong place.
- Python is the current talk of the industry is loved by most developers, software engineers and data scientists for its object-oriented features, flexibility and versatility. This language can do the complex task has clean syntax and easy to learn. Python is seeing its share of the rise in the number of opportunities for freshers and certainly, the future will be much more dynamic with Python by your side helping you work in new projects in domains such as AI, Machine learning, Data science and more.
- Testing is the basic activity that any end-user would do for any product in the world and how can software industry be an exception for testing is one of the biggest industries globally.
- No products come out to the market without having gone through multiple levels of testing and every company ensures that its products are tested to deliver the best results by avoiding faults and provide the best user experience to its customers. what best can an engineer ask for when they can test their own code resulting in higher productivity and the industry is also moving towards having coders who can test in their teams.
- All three of these skills will help you choose an individual path in terms of profession/domain or just make you stronger as a techie.
A software engineer having front end technologies(web technologies) will increase the opportunities across the software industry and it can give you its own advantage of being a front end developer which is one of the most in-demand roles in the software industry.
Database skill is a key as the saying goes data is everything in this era, this skill strengthen your hold on the entire project.
Aptitude + Soft Skills + Personality Development + programming sessions + Live Project + mock interviews for both technical and non technical skills are our promise for you to crack an interview as you know these are some key interview rounds in most of the hiring process.
Till you get a job
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Along with brief history, get acquainted with terminology of the language, get to know the features which enable Java to stand out
Explore the inside of an object, however, make sure to protect it from the garbage collector thread
Make storage of data more efficient, learn the wiz art of typecasting
Working of Loops
Believer in smart work instead of hard work? Loops are a MUST in your logic armory
Arrays in Java
Use a SINGLE variable name to access tonnes of data. But wait, there are some limitations!
String in Java
Who doesn’t wish to play strings? But not everyone knows how to! Watch String, StringBuffer and StringBuilder fight for significance
Method in Java
Methods live for the team. Fundamentals of almost every modern programming language, methods are born on the stack, execute and diminish
Multiple methods with the same name- sounds polymorphism but is it?
Class Members in Java
You really thought main() was the entry point of a program? Well, say hello to static. learn to use static variables, static blocks as well as static methods
Protect your private data using public getters and setters. Don’t like the name setters? How about Constructors? Interested in constructor chaining?
Know about super keyword
Know about this keyword
Learn how to instantiate different objects with different states
Acquire the properties and behavior of the parents, but, for what? Save time using inheritance-, codeless and earn more
Enables a derived class to inherit properties and behavior from a single parent class
Inherit properties of more than one parent class
Derived class will be inheriting a base class and as well as the derived class also act as the base class to other class
Class is its superclass and subclass at the same time
Achieve hybrid inheritance only through Interfaces.
If a subclass has the same method as declared in the parent class, it is known as method overriding in Java
Rules of method overriding
Learn how to override a method
Want to stop inheritance, wanna create constant, how about stopping overriding? Make a method final in the abstract class and check!
1 to many! Use polymorphism concepts to not only reduce the length of your code and make it compact but also make it super flexible
Abstraction and Interfaces
There must be something special about these interfaces that along with class names and constructors, they are also allowed Upper case initials. Are they of equal significance as a class?
Who all should know the location of the locker? Who should have the keys? Specify access by practicing the concept of packages. Do we have a standard format for creating a package? How many inbuilt packages do you know and why is the package kept so?
Introduction to Exception Handling
We are mere programmers and bugs are bound to occur even after utmost sincerity. Handle exceptions as prevention is better than cure
Handling the exception
Intrusted to learn try-catch
Rethrowing the exception
Can we throw the exception object?
Ducking the exception
What happens when an exception is not handled properly
Can a programmer create exception according to project demand?
Does exception have a hierarchy?
Liskov’s substitution principle
Try overriding methods when exceptions are involved
Thread and Multi-threading
Speed is essential in today’s world. Give your application an extra wheel by using the concepts of multi-threading
Learn the challenges of a multi-threaded environment
Can multiple threads access the same resource at a time? if yes do we have any challenges associated with it ?
Producer consumer problem
Is multi-threading applicable in all cases ? is race condition good or bad? Can we make threads to communicate with each other ?
Thread life cycle
Even threads have a life cycle! interesting …well learn about states of a thread
Learn how to make communication happen between two processes via socket programming
Interested in making the object’s state persistent? well, learn how?
Generics & Collections
Warned you about the limitations of arrays, didn’t we? Well, why fear when collections are here. Make storage, retrieval as well as searching efficient by using the gifts of the Collections framework
Want to write better concurrent java applications? then use concurrent collections
Jdk 9 new features
Private interface methods, Stream API improvements, Collection factory methods
Jdk 10 new features
Local-Variable Type Inference, Thread-Local Handshakes
Jdk 11 new features
Type Inference for Lambda Parameters, String:: lines, New File Methods
Jdk 12 new features-Switch Expressions, File mismatch() Method, Strings New Methods, Pattern Matching for instanceof
More than 90% of applications on the internet are web applications and that is where the Java Enterprise Edition comes into the picture
Make the communication between your java code and database possible by using the concepts of JDBC
Look and feel of a web app is all-important but this is how and where you write the business logic. The BACK END- Servlets
Learn this amazing server page technology JSP and ensure the user wants to visit your web app again and again
Learn this to Solve difficulties in Enterprise application development
Facing difficulty in learning SQL or fed up with writing repetitive JDBC code? then learn hibernate